Friday, August 22, 2014

Refocus: UBBT Testing Top 5

The ultimate test.


What progress would make this U.B.B.T. year the ultimate?
For me...


To understand violence deeply.

To be a master teacher of non-violence I will study violence. 
I want to contribute to future peace by addressing it at the source. The people. 
Myself-My Children-My Students-My Community


To test my limits.

I will continue to explore my personal glitches.  (not resolve, just recognize) 


To define and embrace the practice of martial arts as it applies to healing/creating health. 

Heal, not because I think I'm broken or messed up. I want to create wholeness and to do that I need to shed some assumptions and embrace what applies as where I can begin. 
For personal integrity of mind/body/spirit. 


To learn about letting go of stuff.

Renunciation. Resilience in chaos. Adapt. 
Whenever I feel out of control if I look around at my environment I see that it is chaotic. 


Connect.

Because it is last and it needs to be first. 
It is the Alpha. It terrifies me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind to Others, Kind to Ourselves

 Practice extending compassion to yourself... just as you would to another person. Remind yourself that it's okay to take a break and ch...